Honestly - it was the most successful week in history and all the crucial players are reporting record numbers. During a busy week they sold cars and other equipment worth a total of 292.8 million USD (ie over 7 billion CZK), which represents an annual increase of 18 %.
Auction hall RM sold the most expensive car in the entire history of the Arizona auctions - 1964 Ferrari 250 LM for 9.6 million USD, more than 230 million CZK. Interesting was also the step of auction hall Barrett-Jackson, which was excellently presented by a collection of 141 high-quality cars of collector Ron Pratteho, which was eventually sold for $ 35.5 million (CZK 852 million). The collection was so extensive that it even forced the auction hall to request an extra day.
Despite these successes, some observers have noted signals of the long-awaited slowdown in the market since enough cars remained unsold. It was about 408 cars with a total assessed value of 69.5 million USD (1.6 billion CZK). On the other hand, the average estimates of unsold cars since 2014 have more than doubled, suggesting that dealers are still waiting for the price of their cars to significant raise, while the buyers make better choices. Over the next few months will be more evident which way the market with classic cars will develop, but overall we can say that the week in Arizona was unique and monumental in respects.
Here we offer a list of ten most expensive cars sold throughout the week. It is the total amount including fees.
Top 10 of all auction halls within a week in Scottdale, Arizona, USA
Total amount: USD 292,800,000 (7,027,000,000 CZK)
2532 out of 2939 items sold (86 %)
Average selling price: 115 729 USD (2,777,000 CZK)
- 1964 Ferrari 250 LM Coupe Sold For $ 9,625,000, 231 million CZK (RM)
- 1966 Ferrari 275 Competizione Coupe Sold For $ 9.405 million, 225.72 million CZK (Bonhams)
- 1959 Ferrari 250 GT LWB California Spyder Sold For $ 7.7 million, CZK 184.8 million (Gooding)
- 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 "Super Snake" Sold For $ 5.115 million, 122.76 million CZK (BJ)
- 1962 Ferrari 400 Superamerica Series I Aerodinamico Coupe Sold For $ 4,070,000, 97,680,000 CZK (Gooding)
- 1950 General Motors Futurliner Parade of Progress Tour Bus Sold For $ 4,000,000 * 96,000,000 CZK (BJ)
- 1967 Ferrari 275/4 Coupe Sold For $ 3,657,500, 87,780,000 CZK (RM)
- 1973 Ferrari 365 GTS / 4 Daytona Spyder Sold For $ 3.3 million, 79.2 million CZK (RM)
- 1954 Pontiac Bonneville 8th Special Motorama Concept Car Sold For $ 3.3 million, 79.2 million CZK (BJ)
- 10th 1966 Ferrari 275 GTB / 2 Longnose Coupe Sold For $ 2.75 million, 66 million CZK (RM)
- 10th 1984 Ferrari 288 GTO Coupe Sold For $ 2.75 million, 66 million CZK (RM)
* Cars, whose proceeds are donated to charity
Publikováno: 01.06.2015 19:58:51